TIC208 - APLICACION DE LAS TECNOLOGIAS DE LA INFORMACION Y COMUNICACIONES
APPLICATION OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES
ATIC Research Group
The ATIC Research Group was founded in 2007 by a group of researchers at Universidad de Málaga with a strong backgroung on signal processing, digital communications, image processing and electronics. The aim was to foster the research activity in applied signal processing specifically in the context of audio and music.
Since then, many research projects have been carried out. These projects include national research projects, works for private enterprises, colaborative projects with different research and industrial parterns and other activities. Your are invited to get a glimpse of these activities and the results attained by navigating in our website.
Nowadays, the main research lines are the following:
- Audio Analysis: Signal procssing appied to the audio context.
- Music Signal Analysis: Feature extraction, characterization and classification.
- Music Transcription: Pitch, onsets, tonality, ... detection.
- Automatic Music Composition: Melogy generation, harmonic progressions, etc.
- E-Learning: Signal Processing for Learning and Musical Education
- Serious Games: Signal Processing for the Development of Serious Games
- Brain activity and music: brain signal analysis during the development of musical tasks.
If you are interested on our activities, want to develop a joint research project or aim at doing a research stay within the ATIC Research Group, contact us.